Monday, April 23, 2012

Change of plans......

First off......I ran Saturday & Sunday.  Saturday Amber and I ran.  Sunday I tried running with Roxy (4 yr old black lab).  Not a great idea.  She gets SOOO excited when we meet people on the trails.  She sounds like a siren.  It's rather embarassing.  It wasn't a great run......but we were moving. 

The change in plans is.....we aren't doing the half at Miller Park.  We're doing one in Sheboygan.  Looks like a beautiful course and it gives us more time to train.  http://www.rapidrunning.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=310

Are you still running?  I was just looking at race dates.....I wanted to do the River To Ridge 5K......but I'll be in Myrtle Beach for a tradeshow.  So as of now I have a 5K and a half on my summer schedule.  That's plenty........for now. 

Have a great week.  Happy Running.

1 comment:

  1. I also signed up for the Sundown Dash 5K on Wednesday July 25th. That will be a year anniversary for Amber for her 1st 5k...the one that I wasn't able to run due to my knee injury.

    ReplyDelete